10 мая 2017 г.

New nail colors and treatment from NUB


Shine bright, my beautiful Diamonds! It`s almost summer!
What do every girl change when summer comes first of all? Nail colors and nail care! My new nail routine is changed by great nail brand NUB.

It`s month past since I took off my gel manicure. Every gel nail polish lover knows how much time and energy need our nails to recover. But for my luck I met new interesting Nail restorer with keratin.


You can`t imagine how nice its smells - like real apricot. So natural and delicious! Besides wonderful scent that nail treatment works good for my damaged nails. I put one layer under my manicure base and after 3 weeks of using it I can feel the difference. Nails feel more strong and smooth.

As I have not much time for my manicure routine I`m always in a search of good cuticle care and removing. That`s why I tried NUB cuticle remover.


This thing really works! I put one layer of remover around the nail, wait 2-3 minutes and easily remove cuticle. Voila! I can do quite good manicure without any help) 
As for the smell .... I can`t recognize any good or bad - just neutral smell that doesn`t disturb your nose. 

And the most expected part of that review - NUB nail colors! I decided to make a test-drive of two light pink shades - #14 and #30 from standard palette. And I find the strange thing about them - in bottles they look not like on the brush or nails - they looks opposite. Let`s see...


#14 Something sweet


This nail color is the most delicious baby-pink from NUB palette. It has very light texture - like aquarelle with a lot of water. To have visible pink nails I meet to put 2-3 layers. That so not too good - takes more time for applying and drying up. Sometimes this nail color looks a little messy - it needs a lot of patience.

#40 Frosty morning




 This color was a great surprise for me - I expected pinky-beige shade (as it looks in the bottle) but I get pinky-peach color) And I love it so much! This color has heavy rich texture. I need 1-2 layers to cover nails. I like clean color and great effect а that nail. Now #40 Frosty morning is my favorite nude nail color!





Have you ever tried Nail Urban Colors nail products? 
What is your favorite nude pink nail color?


Products provided for blogger testing by NUB.
All information on http://nubnail.com

_______RU_________

Время сиять, мои beatiful Diamonds! Почти лето!
Что прежде всего меняет девушка весной? Цвет маникюра и уход за ногтями. Мой уход изменился с помощью средств нового бренда - NUB.

Прошел почти месяц с момента снятия гель-лака. Думаю, все фанаты гель-лаков знают, сколько времени и усилий требуется чтобы вернуть ногти в прежнее здоровое состояние. Но к моему счастью, я познакомилась с интересным средством - Восстанавливающим средством с кератином (Nail restorer with keratin). Первое что я ощутила - обалденный запах - это средство вкусно пахнет настоящим абрикосом- так и хочется съесть! Кроме запаха это средство действительно работает над восстановлением ногтей. Я наношу 1 слой под базу для маникюра, и через 3 недели использования заметила, что ногти стали сильнее и более гладкими. Мои рекомендации этому средству! 

Второе средство по уходу за кутикулой оказалось шикарной находкой! Средство для удаления кутикулы (NUB cuticle remover) существенно экономит время на маникюр - наношу его вокруг ногтя на 2-3 минуты, затем кутикула легко убирается апельсиновой палочкой. 

И конечно же лаки для ногтей... Я попробовала №14 и №40 из стандартной палетки лаков NUB. Решила устроить тест самым светлым розовым оттенкам (с ними всегда больше всего вопросов и проблем возникает). Что из этого получилось?

#14 Something sweet
 Оказался супер-легким нежно-розовым лаком. Напоминает акварель щедро разбавленную водой - и по консистенции и по цвету. Для видимого розового оттенка нужно наносить 2-3 слоя, что усложняет задачу - требует больше времени для нанесения и для сушки. Иногда эффект может быть немного неряшливым - лак требует терпения и внимательности.



#40 Frosty morning
Сразу скажу, что этот цвет стал моим фаворитом среди нюдовых розовых оттенков лаков! Насыщенный, плотный, однородный. Работать с ним - одно удовольствие. Достаточно 1-2 тонких слоев - они быстро высыхают и смотрятся замечательно!

Вы уже пробовали продукты Nail Urban Colors?
Какие ваши любимые нюдовые оттенки для ногтей?



Косметика предоставлена для независимого тестирования компанией NUB.
Больше информации на сайте: http://nubnail.com





14 комментариев:

  1. Hello! Very nice but frosting morning I like it very much!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nice colours, I haven't know this brand before :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Such lovely colors for nail polishes. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Месяц - это еще отлично :) я после обычных лаков 3-4 месяца восстанавливаю ногти, не любят они украшаться :)
    Очень заинтересовало восстанавливающее средство. Надо приглядеться, спасибо!
    Ну и вообще хвалят эти лаки. Читала, что и гель-лаки у них тоже есть - и отлично себя показывают.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. These sounds really interesting, especially you said it smells like apricots. It would be nice to smell that lol! Thanks for sharing honey :)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. What a great color!! I have almost this same color on my toes right now!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Frosty Morning is such a pretty shade! Thanks for sharing your review!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. all shades are amazing, totally love These soft Colors on my nails during the warm days.
    But my Highlight is definetly the bright pink polish.
    Such a lovely, eyecatchy Color.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Amazing!

    ZAFUL IS HAVING GIVEAWAY ON THEIR BLOG! YOU CAN GET 100$ TO BUY FROM THEIR SITE!
    https://zafulofficial.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/zaful-anniversary-giveaway-lucky-strike/

    You just have to write:
    BLOG: @lifella2
    Nickname : (write your name)
    I prefer: (choose what you like)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Анонимный6/12/2017 3:40 PM

    nice nail polish post
    Winnie
    xxx
    New Post Alert: http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/5-places-you-need-to-visit-in-new-york.html
    Instagram/ Snapchat: @itsjustwinnie1

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. these are such lovely colors for the summer...and by the way thanks for stopping by my blog
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...