14 нояб. 2017 г.

Rosegal shopping - boots and booties

Shopaholic review today!

Hello, Beauties!
Almost two weeks I enjoyed my Holidays and came back - to make a review on my latest parcel from Rosegal. This time I ordered two pairs of boos - casual and sophisticated.


Fist pair - Retro Fold Down Wingtip Short Boots are amazingly pretty!


They reminded me about the spirit of travel. Books of Ernest Hemingway and Mark Twain. Pilgrims and navigators. They are made from artificial suede and have interesting design. A little gentleman style is looking good at subtle girl`s legs. I love that deep cognac color and the velvet texture. If I were a hero of adventure novel - I`d wear THAT boots! Be sure. I`d wear them with black long romper and plaid shirt. 

Design - 10/10
Comfort - 8/10
Quality - 8/10




That girlish booties are made for girls who really loves high heels! When I'm wearing that pair of boots I feel a little foxy and tricky)) They are made from super soft suede that feels amazing. The inner is made from faux pelage.  You can wear them with lapel (that looks more romantic) or just like high top (to make more cheeky look). There is little point about that booties - you probably couldn't`t wear them all day long - the heels are not too comfy( But 3-6 hours for special occasion would be great!

Design - 9/10
Comfort - 6/10
Quality - 8/10

 

I wish my weather to stop rains and become more sunny to wear suede shoes)) 


26 комментариев:

  1. So cool!
    http://it.shein.com/Glitter-Overlay-Loafer-Mules-With-Faux-Fur-p-370086-cat-1881.html?utm_source=goldbeautyyy.blogspot.it&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=goldbeautyyy

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love it!
    Kiss!

    Nuovo post sul mio blog!
    Ti aspetto da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Grazie per GFC . Complimenti per il tuo interessante blog!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love both but the first pair is really cool! Have a great day dear

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Molto belli ! Devono essere comodissimi e caldi !! Grazie per la tua visita e un saluto

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This is so great.
    They look amazing! The color is wonderful.

    Kathy's delight

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Complimenti innanzitutto per il tuo bel blog, le scarpe che ci presenti sono molto belle e anche io adoro acquistare su Rosegal!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Thank you for cooming to see my blog - you say to follow it but i did not found you in GFC Google Friend connect - please give me the follow in GFC I follow you in Google + and in GFC Now
    Have a good day and week !

    ОтветитьУдалить

  10. Love your post dear ♥
    If you want check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle.Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends !

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Thanks for cooming to see ne blog. Gfc not found it
    Nice day good week. Bye 😍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Both very nice, second pairs special for the winter times. Pazdrawlaiu :)

    PurpurowyKsiezyc

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Loved the second pair. Gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/gamiss-wishlist.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Love YOUR SHOES.....

    P.S. I am your new follower #800:) Would you like to follow me back on Google+ and GFC
    Have a nice day

    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...