2 нояб. 2017 г.

Hello, November! Twinkledeals Wish List

Hello, Lovelies!
I love November - that is the months of first snow, cozy wear and nice boots! Let`s make a wish list for that month with a Twinkledeals webstore!


First of all, we need a dress. I like classic black variant - with flared sleeves and asymmetric skirt line. That dress is created for feminine tender girls)


You can find it here.

What shoes I can wear with that perfect black dress? I know one interesting variant - black boots with low heels. Not too heavy and not too old style. And that suede upper makes them so attractive!


You can find it here.

The final and the greatest thing in that wish look - the hat! Let`s try a Fedora hat in berry color - to make a bright point in the look)


TwinkleDeals website is full of different accessories. That one you can find there there  

What is your favorite clothes for that November? 



15 комментариев:

  1. Wow this post is amazing. And dress is perfect ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love this wishlist, my favs are the boots! Xx

    My last post here: https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/11/girl-pwr.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like your wishlist!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. this is great! love it :)

    Check out my latest blogpost:
    https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/11/my-at-home-peeling-experience-what-you.html

    xx, Eva

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I LOVE the wonderful black dress, Eri!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love them all. I cannot pick only one. Thanks babe. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/the-jewel-of-gold-coast.html

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...